I do meal prep on Sundays. It’s kind of my thing.
I wanted to make some fajita veggies but didn’t want to go to the store to buy all the fancy seasoning packets that frankly have a lot of crap in them too. So I made my own seasoning mix.
Homemade fajita seasoning
Fajita seasoning mix to be used with veggies and/or protein.
Author: Rebecca Gourley
Recipe type: Ingredients
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 2-3 tbsp chili powder
- 2 tbsp paprika
- 1 tbsp organic cane sugar
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- Mix everything together and store for future use in a jar or small ziploc bag.
- Use about 1 tbsp for a large batch of veggies (two bell peppers and a medium onion).
- Add about ⅓ to ½ cup water while cooking with the seasoning.